B.C.A. - 107: COMPUTER LAB - 1.2 (Based on BCA 103)
List of Experiments: (At least any twelve experiments to be conducted)
- Capacity of condenser by charging and discharging
- Sensitivity and figure of merit of mirror galvanometer.
- Impedance matching (Maximum power transfer theorem)
- thevenin's & Norton's Theorem.
- LCR series & parallel resonance circuit.
- Study of Lesazies figure.
- Identification & measurement of R.L. & C in a black box.
- Realization of Logic gates (NOT, OR, AND, NAND, NOR & XOR using NAND gates)
- NAND gates, Demorgan's laws & given Boolean Expressions.
- Energy gap of a semiconductor (Thermistor)
- Halfwave/Fullwave (Bridge Rectifier) using semiconductor diode.
- Zener diode characteristics
- Zener diode as a voltage regulator.
- OP-AMP as an amplifier & study of gain — bandwidth product.
- Inverting & Non-inverting amplifier using IC 741.
- Design and test adder circuit using IC 741.
- Design of Half Adder/Full Adder using NAND gates.
- IC 555 timer as a Monostable Multivibrator.